Click Here to Download Thunder Fall Brochure 2013
Free Thunder clinics offered every Friday night during the season at KSC.
KSC Thunder aims to provide a fun and safe environment for youth to play basketball in. This is first and foremost! We have numerous current and former High School and College Coaches that focus on teaching and developing their players. Our coaches focus on teamwork to help define the character of our teams while simultaneously developing the individual skill set of each player. By the end of the season our goal is that every player has a positive experience while improving their basketball skills.
Reasons to roll with the Thunder this fall
- Reversible Thunder Practice Jersey (given at tryouts)
- Skill and Development nights run by experienced coaches with years of experience at the College and High School levels
- Discounts for camps and clinics plus free open court time
- Boys and Girls Program Directors have experience at the Collegiate Level and understand how to continuously develop players
- Numerous coaches with College & High School coaching and playing experience
- All practices in one convenient location
- Teaching and Development Philosophy strictly enforced throughout all levels
Team information and Cost for boys and girls teams
- 4 Tournaments, $375 per player
- Additional Information, all KSC Thunder Teams will play in at least two tournaments at the Kingston Sports Center and the majority of all other tournaments will be local. Practices start the week of September 3rd and the Fall season is over by November 10th for all teams.